The summer is here and with it comes unbearable heat. The temptation to blast the AC is strong, I know. But think about the energy bill, not to mention the toll air conditioning takes on the environment. Before you crank the AC to “arctic tundra”, here are some low cost ways to turn your historic house into a cool, energy efficient, and relaxing space.
Take a look at this infographic from Tom’s Mechanical for tips on how you can beat the heat.
Resources for Summer
- 23 ways to beat the heat (Click here)
- 10 ways to stay cool this summer (Click here)
- 26 tips to handle the summer without Air conditioning (Click here)
- 10 Ways to overcome a hot house (Click here)
- Keep Cool with Geothermal Heating and Cooling (Click here)
Hiland Hall Turner Architects Guide
Here at HHTA, we can help you create your dream home or improve the one you already have. We have award winning architects who can ease your concern when making the difficult choices. HHTA can help you with a small historical restoration project, all the way to restoring your home after a natural disaster, like Hurricane Sandy. Do not take on more than you can handle.Contact us for all the advice and guidance on your home restoration.