Many New Jersey homeowners desire new homes built with old world charm – and that is exactly what you get with a Cottage Colonial Revival style. Learn more about the unique features this style of home has below:
Other common features you will find in a Cottage Colonial Revival home are:
- white painted shingle siding
- simplified architectural colonel detailing
- covered entry porches
- cottage style windows
- stone surfacing on the first floor
- dark shutters with functional hardware and shutter dogs
- large stone and a brick chimney (so Santa can get down it easily)
Get Started Today
If you are looking for a home that is warm, designed with historical inspiration, and is full of character, this style of home is the design for you.
Or, explore Hiland Hall Turner Architects’ Residential exterior architecture galleries for additional styles of homes we’ve designed.